Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Erika Peterson

This is Kenzi's friend Erika... I have thought of a few little things about your dad that I wanted to share:) I have been friends with Kenz since Middle School and every time I called her house NO FAIL, Gary would answer and say, "Is Erika there?" It threw me off the first few times, but then years later it was just expected! Ha! I will miss just simply seeing him out in his yard either mowing the lawn or getting the mail as I would drive by to go to my parent's house. We would always exchange a friendly wave:) Lake Powell was also a great memory... he just laughed when his parasail gave me a fat lip, but it was well worth it! All the memories that I have of this man are good. He was always so happy, smiling and joking around. You will be missed Gary!!
Much Love,
Erika Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment