Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stacy Towner

I always loved seeing Gary's smiling face whenever I came over. He always joked around with Kenz and I. He is a fun loving, humorous guy! He will be missed! I am glad that the Clark family moved close by because it helped my friendship with Kenzi grow even more. He raised such beautiful, strong, smart daughters and I am grateful to have Kenzi as a best friend. Many of us will never forget our unforgettable senior trip that Gary was a part of. We had the best time with Gary. He was more than willing to share his time, money, and boat to make our senior trip to Lake Powell a memorable one. I will never forget how fun it was to go para-sailing behind his boat. These were priceless moments shared with Gary at Lake Powell. My husband absolutely fell in love with Gary over this trip. He has told me, "Gary is such a nice guy, I love that guy!" I think we all would agree. Gary will always be loved and remembered. I love the Clark family and I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
Stacy Towner

No comments:

Post a Comment