Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lori Jean Williamsen

It was just a short time back that I made a trip to Salt Lake to see my cousin Denny. I took my two daughters to meet this fun loving, kind hearted, peace making man. Some of his children were there and his wife. He introduced them all with pride for his wonderful family. We shared memories of travels and activities that had transpired over the years we had been away from one another. I remember well Thanksgiving dinners at Grandpa and Grandma Clarks. Denny may have known great tricks to play, but he always seemed to know when to call it quites. When all the other cousins started to argue or fight, he was the one that would lighten the mood or step in to mend the hurt feelings. It is so hard to think that he is no longer with us. How grateful I am for the wonderful memories I have of Denny, the example he was and the joy he brought to all of us that knew him. Denny, you will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment