Sunday, July 26, 2009

Susannah Lloyd Harris

Dear Clark Family,

I know it has been a while since I have seen any of you, but I just
wanted to tell you how sorry I am of the loss of your father and
husband. Gary was one of my Sunday School teachers when I was in High
School, and he was probably one of the best Sunday School teachers I
ever had. The love and knowledge he had for the gospel was inspiring
to us, but of course his humor was what probably brought us back each
Sunday. He was so...much fun to be around. It was a joy to have some
one teach us who did not just read the lesson to us out of the manual.
It is wonderful that after 16 years or so have gone by, but I still
remember him so fondly. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot
imagine what you are going through, but I hope you will always know
how much people loved and adored him. Thank you for sharing this blog
with us so we can remember him.

Sincerely,

Susannah Lloyd Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment