Saturday, July 25, 2009

Scott Bunch

I have known Gary for many years ever since he came to work at Citizen. I have a copy of the “Tick Tock Times” (the Citizen USA newsletter of yester years) which contains photos of the Sales Awards recipients for the year 1993. Gary was presented with the “Phil Rosenberg Award”. Phil was a fellow salesman who I first met in 1982. This award is presented to a salesman once per year who exhibits the qualities that Phil possessed. Gary and Phil had a few things in common. They were both top salesmen, well liked by their peers, and they both took the time to help or teach others. Gary was my roommate two years ago at a sales meeting in Desert Springs. He was very eager to share his computer skills with me. I called him with questions from time to time and he was always helpful and cheerful. To me Gary felt like a cousin: Even though I saw him infrequently, I felt comfortable being around him and we always had a mutual respect for each other. Gary touched many people’s lives in a positive way. He was a good man. That is his legacy. I will always remember him. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Scott Bunch, Miami, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment